> ♥A LITTLE MEMORY IN MY LIFE♥

hey BITCH, it's me :)



♥Gwendoline Audrey Kan
♥Gwennie, Gwendy, GwenGwen or Gwen10
♥15 February 1995
♥shoes, bags, stuffs, dresses, camera, strawberry is my favorite


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
THE EVERYTHING :)



♥Dyeo
♥vocalist of band Rotten Disease and A Deafness of Terrorist
♥taken by him since 27March2011
♥he's is my GAY partner


MY WORLD :)



♥Papa, Mama, Grey


THANKS A LOT

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


TATTOOS!
Monday 12 March 2012 | 06:26 | 0 hearts♥





nah, there's some example of tattoos that I love the most. I already made decision, I will do this tattoos soon on my body. hihi. sudah juga discuss dengan mama and papa, dorang okay seja. tapi dorang cakap "kalau mau buat, buatlah. tapi tunggu sudah habis school and ada kerja tetap. kalau sekarang, jangan dululah. masih belajar lagi." and I was like ''yeah papa! you are right. anyway, thanks for the permission and the advice. I love you pa :)'' see, how glad I am had both of them in my life. I'm so thankful to God that He has sent papa and mama to me. without them, I don't know who was and how was I am now :) ehh! out of tittle sudah ne. hmm.. kalau tattoo yang di kaki tu (gambar kedua), confirm lah mau buat. why? because I'm fucking love it. mau buat yang macam tu juga. mesti serupa. smart bah! ada cross lagi. yang gambar ketiga tu pun mau buat, but bukan macam tu lah. I will put papa and mama names on there. why? because papa and mama are my world. actually, banyak lagi example tattoos yang sy suka. tapi malas mau cari. hoho. kalau ada jumpa lagi, next time sy kasih tengok kamu k guys? relax kamu.

Labels: , ,





YESTERDAY | TODAY