> ♥A LITTLE MEMORY IN MY LIFE♥

hey BITCH, it's me :)



♥Gwendoline Audrey Kan
♥Gwennie, Gwendy, GwenGwen or Gwen10
♥15 February 1995
♥shoes, bags, stuffs, dresses, camera, strawberry is my favorite


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
THE EVERYTHING :)



♥Dyeo
♥vocalist of band Rotten Disease and A Deafness of Terrorist
♥taken by him since 27March2011
♥he's is my GAY partner


MY WORLD :)



♥Papa, Mama, Grey


THANKS A LOT

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


new template, weeeeeeeeeee :D
Monday 12 March 2012 | 00:27 | 0 hearts♥
nah, it's been a long long long time already I didn't update my blog kan. bangas sudah blog ne sebab tidak diurus. haha. I feel like that lah. okay, just now kan time siok2 online tiba2 kunun ada mood mau kasih cantik ne blog. so, I surf some web to find a suitable blog skin for my lovely blog this. finally, I found one. I like the way the editors create this blog dkin, and the tittle of my blog is "BEAUTIFUL ME" and hell yeah! I'm beautiful just the way I am. any comment bitchy? haha. get your nose out of my mind. I don'y need any complaint from you. opsss! sorry~ hehe. take a look on my new template. 







so, how was it guys? okay? or ugly? haha. nevermind. I don't need any complaint. It is my blog, not yours. don't like it? okay then. out of my business. hihi.

Labels: , ,





YESTERDAY | TODAY