> ♥A LITTLE MEMORY IN MY LIFE♥

hey BITCH, it's me :)



♥Gwendoline Audrey Kan
♥Gwennie, Gwendy, GwenGwen or Gwen10
♥15 February 1995
♥shoes, bags, stuffs, dresses, camera, strawberry is my favorite


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
THE EVERYTHING :)



♥Dyeo
♥vocalist of band Rotten Disease and A Deafness of Terrorist
♥taken by him since 27March2011
♥he's is my GAY partner


MY WORLD :)



♥Papa, Mama, Grey


THANKS A LOT

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


FLU AND FEVER, I HATE YOU! :'(
Thursday 2 February 2012 | 04:58 | 0 hearts♥







erghh! in this few days kan, i'm got sick :( flu and fever attack me. and I really2 hate it! heshh -.- just because of this flu and fever kan, I won't eat. masuk tiga hari sudah tiada selera makan. macam mana juga kan kalau sakit? and because of this flu and fever, I feel so sleepy. even in class pun okay. langsung tiada semangat mau belajar. kadang2 bila okay sudah sikit ne flu, time malam 'dia' datang lagi balik pula. balik2 sneezing. badan menggigil kesejukan, suara jadi lain and hidung pun tersumbat. kalau mau bangun pun, aduii. tidak payah lah cakap. kamu tau jugakan macam mana rasanya bila demam? tipulah kalau kamu cakap kamu tidak pernah sakit. sangat2 dan teramat tidak selesa okay. kenapalah time2 begini sakit? adehh. si dear sy cakap mungkin sebab perubahan cuaca bah tu, tulah ramai orang sakit sekarang. hmm.. I just need to be patient lah begini ne. but, hope next week sihat sudah lah. cause ada lawatan Kelab Pencinta Alam sama pelajar2 UMS di SMK Lohan. yihaa~ haha. nampak benda yang panjang2 tu yang di gambar kedua? hahh! itulah yang kena kasih masuk dalam mulut sy first day sakit. I really2 hate that part :/


but, I'm lucky to have my mama here, beside me. during my illness, mama cook porridge for me and then she feed me. untungkan dapat mama begini? cikgu cakap : 'air tangan seorang ibu lah yang membolehkan kamu sihat dengan cepat.' and I trust that. besides, mama made me a hot drink and told me to drink until expiration. mama also gave me medicine to eat before I'm going to bed. mama said : 'you need to get enough rest. rehat cukup2 k supaya cepat sembuh.' naa, kata2 seorang ibu kepada anaknya. oh God, thanks for send me a good mother like her. I appreciate it so much. no one can ever replace her in my heart. she always be my number one and always. she's my heroin.




to my beloved mama:

ma, thanks for take a good care of me when I was sick or when I'm needed you the most. I'm so sorry for all the mistakes that I ever done with you. you're the greatest mother ever for me. I'm so thankful to God because she made me as your daughter. and again, thanks for everything ma. I   YOU MADAM ELIZABETH :) muahh!

Labels: , , ,





YESTERDAY | TODAY